Land of the Horses

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Land of the Horses! Please read the rules before posting.

2 posters

Wolves

Tia

Wolves Empty Wolves

Post  Tia Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 pm

This story is about wolves coming together and making a pack. It is their only way of surviving the harsh winter that is yet to come.
    Tia

Wolves Empty Re: Wolves

Post  Tia Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Kiba walked through the woods. He back foot hurt. That stupid mutt. That was his worst mistake. Taking me out of the pack. Who the hell does he think he is? He won't get far without me.

Kiba was so furious. The alpha male died a few days ago. There have been fights going on for who would be the next alpha male. Kiba was fighting and he was winning til Tsume fought him. Kiba fought him before but something about him was different. Tsume was stronger. Kiba lost the fight after fighting for hours. After Tsume won, he kicked Kiba out of the pack. Kiba told him that he wasn't going anywhere so Tsume got some of the males in the pac, most of them his friends, to run him off the territory. Kiba tried to fight them off but there was just too many of them to take. Kiba ran away with so many wounds. He could smell the blood dripping from off of his body.

Kiba walked alone with rage inside of him that he almost forgot about his wounds. Pain is just weakness leaving the body he told himself. Kiba walked til he couldn't walk anymore. He just collapsed. There wasn't much he could do but hope for a miracle.
    @spy

Post  @spy Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Lazily she blinked open her eyes. Where am I? Looking around she couldn't remember anything. Well, she knew what things were but she couldn't remember how she got here, who she was, or if she belonged to a pack. She jumped up. Who am I? She questioned herself. You are Syria. Other known as Sy. Came an answer from the back of her mind.

So Syria got up from off the ground and glanced around. She tried to catch a scent of another wolf or a pack. But she scented nothing. I must be a loner. Living alone for my whole life. She thought. She smelt a familiar scent... Blood. She searched around trying to find the blood. She realized her leg was ripped partialy opened and she was bleeding yet she felt no pain.

"What had happened to me?" she pondered.
    Tia

Post  Tia Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:53 am

Kiba walked and walked. He didn't know where he was going but his instinct told him to go this way. Kiba happened to look at the ground and found blood. He looked at himself all over, but his blood was all dried up. What the hell? he asked himself. Kiba followed the trail of blood. Then that is when he saw her, another wolf! Kiba hid behind the bushes laying low so she couldn't smell him. She looked like she was hurt and Kiba just wanted to go and help her. But what if it was a trap? Wolves were known for using females to lour in males then other the lead males would kill the males that came to see the female. She also looked like she was confused. Not knowing where she was. Kiba layed low til he knew it was safe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:30 am